Thursday, September 17, 2009

Dusting Off the Keyboard

So. I didn't mean to take my last posting so seriously. I sort of let myself drift off into blog-less land for a while. It was nice but I miss the outlet and the flux of cool people I tend to meet via blogging.

This week I will be performing my first assignment from another nice blogger, Melissa of Operation Nice.com who was inspired by a suggestion from Emma who read it on Jackie's site, Letters and Journals. (see how infectious this stuff is!!?)

I'll give you the skinny version: Write 10 Thank You cards and send 'em out.

When I have my list completed, I'll return and post who I sent them to and why. Should be fun!

Thank you- Melissa, Emma and Jackie for starting off this chain of niceness.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I'll be anxious to see who you sent your 10 cards to. I am still working on mine :)

    Thanks also for the blog link/mention!

    Jackie
    www.lettersandjournals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete